AWS Certified Developer – Associate
This online course is ideal for an experienced developer who has knowledge of at least one high-level programming language and basic cloud concepts. It is designed for understanding core AWS services, architecture best practices, developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications. This course will also help in your exam preparation for the AWS Certified Developer Associate.
AWS Account Setup, Presentations, Hands-On Labs, Best Practices, and Discussions are all available in this course.
Level : Associate
- knowledge of basic programming concepts such as variables, class, functions, environment variables, command line interface, APIs, and client-server model.
- Programming knowledge of at least one high-level programming language (C#, JAVA, Python, etc.)
- There is no requirement for prior AWS cloud knowledge because we will teach you the basics of cloud computing.
- AWS Basics
- Account setup, global infrastructure, global and regional services
- Setup billing and cost alarm
- IAM – Identity and Accesses Management
- Users, Groups, Roles, Policies, MFA, etc.
- Active Directory /Web Identity Federation
- IAM Advanced
- Lab – Setup IAM, AWS SDK, and CLI
- Basic and Advanced – Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- S3 Bucket, security, tiered storage, encryption, etc.
- Lab – Storage classes, Versioning, replication, encryption, etc.
- Cloud Front – Content delivery network
- AWS EC2 – Elastic Compound Cloud
- EC2 configuration, EBS, Windows, Linux instance, etc.
- AWS EC2 Instance Storage
- Lab – Create Windows and Linux EC2 instance (Webserver)
- High Availability and Scalability in AWS
- ELB, ASG, etc.
- Lab – Setup Load balancer and auto-scaling group
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Lab – Setup Elastic Beanstalk
- AWS Lambda – Serverless computing
- Functions, triggers, advantages of lambda, etc.
- Lab – Create Lambda functions and tigers
- Databases services
- RDS, Aurora, ElasticCache, DynamoDB, etc.
- Lab – Setup database instance
- Lab – DynamoDB
- Container service in AWS
- ECS, Fargate, ECR, EKS, etc.
- Lab – ECS
- CICD services in AWS
- CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy, etc.
- Lab – CICD setup
- AWS Global Infrastructure services
- Route53, AWS Global accelerator, S3 transfer acceleration, AWS local zones, etc.
- Lab – Setup Route 53
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- VPC basics, Elastic IPs, Subnets, Route tables, Internet gateways, NAT Devices, ENI, VPC endpoints, VPC peering, VPC Security, Security groups, Network ACLs
- Lab – Create custom VPC and components
- AWS Cloud Monitoring and Audit Services
- CloudWatch, CloudTrail, X-Ray, etc.
- Lab – CloudWatch, CloudTrail
- AWS Cloud Integrations Services
- SNS, SQS, Amazon MQ, Kinesis, etc.
- Lab – SQS, SNS
- AWS Serverless services
- Lambda, DynamoDB, Step Functions, AppSync, SAM, etc.
- Lab – AWS Lambda, DynamoDB
- Users Identity and Access Management – AWS Cognito
- Lab – AWS Cognito
- Other AWS Security Services
- KMS, AWS Certificate Manager, Secrets Manager, Parameter Store, STS, etc.
Download course content PPT, PDF, Code, and Hands-On Labs data
GET IN TOUCH WITH
Your AWS Mentor
AWS Developer – Associate Exam Domains
Domain1 – Deployment:
- Deploy code in AWS using CI/CD pipelines.
- Use the Elastic Beanstalk service to deploy applications.
- Application deployment package preparation to deploy in AWS.
- Deployment of Serverless applications.
Domain2 – Security:
- Authentication and authorization implementation.
- Implement encryption using AWS services.
Domain3 – Development with AWS services:
- Write Serverless application code.
- Design application as per functional requirements.
- Implement application design into application code.
- Write code that integrates with AWS services by using APIs, SDKs, and the AWS CLI.
Domain4 – Refactoring:
- Customize the application to make effective use of AWS features and services.
- Migrate existing application code to run on AWS.
Domain5 – Monitoring and Troubleshooting:
- Write code that can be monitored.
- Root cause analysis for errors and faults in testing or production environments