AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Independent of any specific technical job, this online course is designed for people who want to get a fundamental knowledge of the AWS Cloud. To improve your understanding of AWS Cloud, you’ll learn core AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support. Additionally, this course will help in your exam preparation for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner.
AWS Account Setup, Presentations, Hands-On Labs, Best Practices, and Discussions are all available in this course.
Level : Foundational
- No prior knowledge of AWS Cloud is required.
- No IT requirements
- It’s advantageous for candidates who have a fundamental knowledge of IT services, and the AWS platform.
- Cloud Computing basics
- What is cloud computing, deployment model, service model, etc.
- AWS Account Setup – Free Tier
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- AWS Region, Availability zone, edge location, CDN
- AWS Global and Regional Services
- Setup Billing and Cost Alarm
- IAM – Identity and Accesses Management
- Lab – Create users, group, policy, etc.
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Lab – Create S3 Bucket
- Lab – Host Website in S3 Bucket
- Cloud Front – Content delivery network
- AWS EC2 – Elastic Compound Cloud
- AWS EC2 Instance Storage
- Lab – Create Windows and Linux EC2 instance (Webserver)
- AWS Elastic Load Balancer
- Lab – Create A Load Balancer
- Scalability and AWS Auto Scaling Groups
- Lab – Setup AutoScaling
- Databases services
- Lab – Create RDS instance
- Other Compute Services in AWS
- Elastic Beanstalk, ECS, Lambda, Lightsail, analytics services
- AWS Infrastructure and Deployment Services
- CloudFormation, Code Deploy, Code Commit, etc.
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- AWS Cloud Monitoring Services
- CloudWatch, CloudTrail, X-Ray, etc.
- AWS Cloud Integrations Services
- SNS, SQS, Kinesis, etc.
- AWS Compliances and Security Services
- AWS Certificate Manager, AWS Config, AWS Inspector, Secrets Manager, etc.
- AWS Global Infrastructure services
- Route53, AWS Global accelerator, S3 transfer acceleration, AWS local zones, etc.
- AWS account management
- Billing and pricing, organizations, cost optimizations, billing alarm, tools, support, etc.
- Other AWS Identity services
- Cognito, STS, Directory services, etc.
- Well-Architected framework
- Operational Excellence, Security, Reliability, Performance, Cost Optimization, Tools, etc.
Download course content PPT, PDF, Code, and Hands-On Labs data
GET IN TOUCH WITH
Your AWS Mentor
AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam Domains
Domain1 – Cloud Concepts:
- Describe the AWS Cloud and its business model
- Features of AWS Cloud Economics
- Describe the various design principles for cloud architecture.
Domain2 – Security and Compliance:
- Defining the AWS shared responsibility model.
- AWS Cloud security and compliance concepts.
- AWS access management capabilities, and security support services
Domain3 – Technology:
- Describe techniques for deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
- Describe the AWS global infrastructure.
- List the essential AWS resources for technical support.
Domain4 – Billing and Pricing:
- Compare the various AWS pricing models.
- Identify the various AWS account structures in relation to AWS billing and pricing.
- Identify resources available for billing support.